Are you the direct care provider that we are looking for? Are we the company that you are looking for? In order to answer these important questions, let's talk about what we are each looking for in the other.
What we offer our team members:
First and foremost, we consider our Direct Care Providers to be our most valuable assets. Without providers, our clients would receive no services and we wouldn't be able to make a positive difference in the world. With this in mind, we have built a management team that will be responsive to the needs of our providers. We will keep the lines of communications open and devote the required resources to keeping YOU productive. Other things that we offer our providers include:
We are looking for individuals with the following traits to join our team of professionals:
- A highly competitive wage within our industry.
- An initial training program designed to make sure that you are ready to go to work and provide quality services. This training is provided at no cost to you. And if you complete our program, YOU own your certifications.
- On-going annual paid training to keep you up to speed on trends and safety issues.
- Work close to home. Not the other side of the Valley.
The on-boarding process with Imagine Support Services looks like this. First, fill out the brief form above. A representative will then be in touch via email to schedule a telephone interview. Then come in to the office to begin the background process and confirm the training schedule. Complete the training and receive your certifications. Once you are certified, we can begin discussing opportunities with specific clients that live close to you and schedule an introduction meeting with the available client that you feel is your best match. Once a mutual selection has been made, you will go to work and begin enriching lives.
We aren't offering you just another job. We are offering you the opportunity to do something worthwhile that will have a major impact on a family. Being a professional direct care provider isn't for everybody. But if you are serious about wanting more than just a paycheck and you think you have what it takes, we very much want to work with you.
- Must be honest and dependable.
- Must be enthusiastic, patient, and want to work with and help others by providing excellent services to the clients that we serve.
- Must be able to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Card and have the right to work in the U.S.
- Have the long-term availability and desire to work afternoons, evenings, and some weekends.
Copyright (c) 2018
Offices in the Mill Iron Plaza: 25560 W. HWY 85, Suite 15 Buckeye, AZ 85326